The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Bag of WIPs

Finally I'm getting around to posting the WIPs in my stitching bag. I must confess though that these are only the tip of the iceberg, but I will be very happy to get back to work on these four!
Christmas Sampler
Rose Bell Pull
Another ABC sampler
Quilt Bookmark
I was working on the letter "Z" when the holiday season took precedence, and this challenge was just the nudge I need to pick up where I left off at the end of November.

I do have lots of other UFOs of all types (embroidery, quilts, knitting) stashed away in various places, but since the Christmas Sampler has 26 fairly detailed parts, it's number one on the cross stitch list. Wish me luck; I am an accomplished procrastinator who's much better at starting projects than finishing them.

Judy

7 comments:

  1. Luck-- lots of luck. :) It is looking awfully good so far so I believe the luck is unessential... you'll do just fine on this without our luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty so far. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Christmas ABC's - it is very cute and I love the colors! You sound just like me! I have no trouble starting new projects but am not good at getting them finished, maybe this challenge will help us a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is too cute not to finish.
    Peggy
    http://memoriesgardendesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it...hmmm. another inspiration for the start pile?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck Judy. I know you will get a lot done :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job. I love the Christmas ABC's.

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing