The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Vicky's List

These are the ones that stare me in the face everytime I go to my craft bag...I am sure that I will be adding more before the 1st of the year as I do some cleaning up in cupboards and storage boxes LOL
1. Celtic Banner - Butternut Road
2. Least we Forget - Country Threads
3. Magnificent Seven - Sunset Kit
4. Princess Wandabee - Purple Heart

Just found another one to add to the list LOL
5. Sleepy Hollow - Gleddon House

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing