The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Shelleen's challenge

At this moment I only have 14 but may have another one by the time January gets here.
1. Mart Bell Rocky Mountain Christmas
2. Sue Hillis I Shall Wear Purple
3. The Cross Stitcher - Joan Elliott - Christmas Angel
4. Teresa Wentzler The Storyteller
5. Lavender & Lace - Ice Angel
6. Mirabilia Winter Queen
7. HAED - Lusk- Aurora's Garden freebie
8. HAED - Kuik - Fly, Butterfly freebie
9. Elizabeth's Designs - A Colonial Garden
10. Sam Sarah Designs The 1892 Pledge
11. The Cross Stitcher - Joan Elliott- Spring Angel
12. Stitchy Kitty Heart Paw Fob
13. Cross Country Stitching S is For Stitcher
14. HAED - Jelina - SK Sunny

5 comments:

  1. I would like to join this Challenge as I have 7 of them altogether that are UFO's and I would like to finish them.

    Please let me join in and let me add my UFO's to the list along with the rest of them.

    Thanks

    Linda K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also love to join the challenge, and I have at LEAST 15 snd don't need to start anything new!

    Thanks a bunch! What a wizard of an idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to join please. I have more than 15 WIP/UFO's but I will only list 15.

    Carole
    mykoop1@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some very nice projects going.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Shelleen...I am now a official Member of this Blog...YIPEE!

    I hope we can get our UFO's done this next new year. I got Pretty & Pink ready to go as my first UFO that I'm going to start working on it on Jan 1st.

    Take care Shelleen
    Happy Stitching
    Hugs :) from Cold Northern Snowy Stormy Indiana
    Linda K, Railroad

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing