The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Ok, I'll start the needle pulling...ball on a roll sew to speak

with all of the finishing almost out of my way, I decided to come up with my list of WIP's for this FCJC.
















    and I am so sure that if I were right smack dab in front of the Cabinet of Stash I would see all of the other projects in line but these popped into my head off the hop.

    So, now you know why I referd to this Challenge as Flip'n Crazy...

    3 comments:

    1. I gave up on my Millennium but that was because in one of my house moves the last few years the stitching has gone walk about somewhere.

      Looking forward to watching your progress on all of them

      ReplyDelete
    2. Congrats on your list, Jayne...I always say it is better to have it out on the open, in black and white...never seems quite as scary then!

      Best of luck to you and I look forward to seeing your progresses!!!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Awesome list, Jayne!
      Thanks for dreaming up and organizing this wonderful Challenge for us.
      I am so excited to be a part of it!
      XOXO
      Ma TK

      ReplyDelete

    any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing