The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Friday, December 31, 2010

OK--here is my list!

After a long day of trying to get this out there into blogland, here is my WIP list for 2011. Of course, as I finish some, I will move on to do others, cause there seems to be no shortage in my stash! And I did not include my BAPS in progress--they are not necessarily going to be completed in 2011, tho it would be nice! Then there are all the LHN ornies I did not finish, the Lizzie Kate Living With Charm ones I did not finish yet, and the LHN monthlies--they will be fill-ins and work projects. Since gas is so darned expensive, I will skip going home for lunch most days and stitch instead! Here they are, in no special order:

  1. Willie's Quaker #2, Monasterium Designs

  2. Spring Floral Sampler, Knotted Tree Designs

  3. Kindness Begets, Birds of a Feather

  4. Cast Your Cares, My Big Toe Designs

  5. Bee Sampler, LHN

  6. Seasonal Blooms: Spring & Summer, Brittercup Designs

  7. Lauren's Voice, La-D-Da

  8. Joy in the Journey, Diane Williams

  9. Ladybug Lane, CCN

  10. Cabin in the Woods, Bent Creek

  11. Jenny Bean Christmas, Shakespeare's Peddler

  12. Curly Q Ewe, LHN

  13. Winter Grows on You, Prairie Moon

  14. Bouquet for Cheryl, collaboration piece by Needlemania and others

  15. This Heart of Mine, Ink Circles

  16. A Weary World Rejoices, Shakespeare's Peddler


Hugs,

Maggee

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing