The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

oh my goodness, I have done it again.....well, not really me,,,those darn designers did it,,, I swear they did,,, lol . I have ordered a couple of new graphs and my local Enabler has them coming in. First off is the new HAED... Sleigh Ride 
 Father Christmas: Sleigh Ride
 and then from Sue Hillis  (2009)  Stitcher's Days of Christmas..
covermodelf2
 you know how some projects just jump right off the screen screaming at you to get them...yeah well that my friends is exactly what these two did to me. Scared the bajesus right out of me...ah but as Lindsay say,,, I working on my PHD so that makes it alright.... I love that...toooooo funny. AND I want to get started on my Growth Rings by Inc Circles which I have had for a while now... 

So, if by some weird and wonderful chance the two new ones come in before New Years Day and I get a stitch or two in each one of them, well, then they become fair game...They will add to the pile of earning my PHD...

Have one stitch of a day my friends

1 comment:

  1. Oh MY GOODNESS....I must also have Sleigh Ride. I'll probably never finish it, but I am sure going to try. Keep posting as you work on this! I believe i'm going to try to keep up with you! Off to order it right now. also off to join this blog....I have many more than 15, going to be hard to pick.

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing