Below is my list of what I am going to try to finish in 2011
I am not sure If I will get to the 15 because work and my CGA course take a lot of my time too, but ya never know!
*These are in no particular order*
1) Paradigm Lost (Long Dog)
2) Magnificent Wizard (Dimensions kit) - commonly known as Blair's stupid dragon. I wanted this to be a present to my hubby on our wedding day.... that was over 5 years ago.... at least I finally started it this year!!
3) Bramble and Rose (Ink Circles)
4) Cirque de Carreaux (Ink Circles)
5) Cirque de Cercles (Ink Circles) - This project isn't officially started, but am doing it as a SAL starting January 1st and want to get it done :)
6) Fish City (Stoney Creek Collection)
7) Magic Evening (Heaven and Earth)
8) Scarecrow girl (from magazine) - This is supposed to be for my mom - she already has the boy and is refusing to hang up until the girl gets done :)
9) Wedding Sampler (Dimensions kit) - Started for a friends wedding gift... no hope of having it done in time and has sat ever since - over 1 yr ago
10) The Castle (Teresa Wentzler )
11) Beatrice's RR - Need to get this done so I can pass it along. Might get done before the New year *fingers crossed*
12) Frederick the Literate (Dimensions Kit) - Unhappy with the piece. I started it in the Aida the kit came with but hate it! Love the picture so might start over... does that count??
13) TBD - I'm sure there is one for this spot - just can't think of any else while at work.
14) TBD - I'm sure there is one for this spot - just can't think of any else while at work.
15) TBD - I'm sure there is one for this spot - just can't think of any else while at work.
Planned Starts for 2011
I did mention CdC above, but also really really really want to start Sabrina (Miriabillia) Will try to hold out until at least a few of these are done, but I know myself too well!